Friday, April 19, 2013

What do you know about this jersey?

Last week when I was back in Wichita Falls, I plunked down $4 for a jersey.  Not a bad price at all.  But I don't know much about it.  It looks like it might be a game-used baseball jersey from Northwestern University.

The problem is there are few (or no) photos of pre-1985 Northwestern baseball or softball anywhere online, so I can't photo-match it.  Also, there are no pre-2000's rosters to know who wore the #22 that adorns its back.

So I'm putting it out to you readers.  What can you tell me about this?


I e-mailed Ben Yopchick in their Sports Info department about it.  We'll see what turns up.

On the schedule, hounding the Rangers and Mariners tomorrow.  Hoping for the best, but fearing a day similar to the Rays fiasco of two weeks ago.  We'll see what happens.  It's off now to go get cards together.

No comments:

Post a Comment