Thursday, July 3, 2014

A TTM Trio

Got three back in the last few days!

First on Monday came former Indians and Rangers pitcher Brad Arnsberg.  Now working with the Arizona Diamondbacks, he signed 6 cards via the D-Backs in 14 days.

Wednesday brought in former Indian Ted Power.  He didn't sign my Indians or Tigers cards, but did sign 3 of 5 mailed via the Louisville Bats in 16 days.

Today came Manny Mota.  I had gotten Mota a few months back but figured I'd try him again after finding a copy of his 1963 Topps rookie card.  He signed it for me in 17 days via the Dodgers.

I also had a failure on Tuesday-- Glenn Blackwood came back RTS with a new address.  My friend Eric in Rhode Island (whom I've mentioned before, mostly on hockey stuff) told me before I mailed that he got RTS'ed too, so it wasn't unexpected that my gamble wouldn't pay off. I'll try the new address soon.

Coming this weekend: a preview of the National Sports Collectors Convention, coming at the end of the month in Cleveland, OH!

No comments:

Post a Comment