Thursday, January 15, 2015

2015 Indoor Soccer Address List

UPDATED JUNE 5, 2017: The list is constantly being updated during 2017 via Google Drive, with several additions and corrections.

A few weeks ago I had my first autograph outing of the year and an indoor soccer game.  After talking to another fan who was an autograph collector, I decided I'd make a contribution to the hobby.  There aren't many indoor soccer collectors out there, but for the few of us that are out there, I decided to make an address list.

Similar to those sold by Harvey Meiselman and others, this lists contact information for players from the MISL.  As of right now it only contains players who had cards in the 1987-88 through 1991-92 Pacific soccer sets, but I may expand it in the future.

I am pricing my list at $7 for a PDF copy. If you prefer a hard copy, you can get one for $10 including shipping inside the USA, or $15 including shipping internationally. I plan to update it fully every year by February 1.

As far as I know, this is the only address list that exists for indoor soccer.  Of the 253 players who appear in the sets, almost all of them have an address listed. Aside from the 8 who are deceased, I am only missing address information on 6 players. It's a must-have tool for the MISL autograph collector or fan!

EDIT: I have removed the direct Paypal link. If you are interested in a copy, email me at drewpelto -AT- gmail.com and we'll get you set up.

Additionally, I have begun adding addresses for players appearing in team/regional issue sets, as well as a ton of non-address info (Hall of Famers, league scoring leaders, award winners, important links, important dates, and more).

No comments:

Post a Comment