Monday, January 10, 2022

Roadie Time

UPDATED APRIL 8...

It's official. It's happening. And here's my schedule of games...

Friday July 22
AA Birmingham (CWS) @ Rocket City (LAA), 6:30 pm

Saturday July 23
AAA St. Paul (MIN) @ Indianapolis (PIT), 7 pm

Sunday July 24
AAA Columbus (CLE) @ Toledo (DET), 4 pm

Tuesday July 26
AA Harrisburg (WSH) at Akron (CLE), 12 pm

Wednesday July 27 through Sunday July 31
National Sports Collectors Convention, Atlantic City

Thursday July 28
DL Williamsport @ Trenton, 7 pm**

Friday July 29
Hi-A Jersey Shore (PHI) @ Wilmington (WSH), 6:30 pm

Saturday July 30
AtL Lancaster @ Staten Island, 6 pm**

Tuesday August 2
AA Erie (DET) @ Portland (BOS), 6 pm

Wednesday August 3
AAA Durham (TBR) @ Worcester (BOS), 12 pm
AA Richmond (SFG) @ New Hampshire (TOR), 7 pm

Thursday August 4
AAA Buffalo (TOR) @ Scranton-WB (NYY), 6:30 pm

Friday August 5
MLB Pittsburgh @ Baltimore, 7 pm

Saturday August 6
AA Bowie (BAL) @ Harrisburg (WSH), 6 pm

Sunday August 7
AAA Nashville (MIL) @ Norfolk (BAL), 4 pm

Tuesday August 9
AAA Jacksonville (MIA) @ Durham (TBR), 6:30 pm

Wednesday August 10
Hi-A Jersey Shore (PHI) @ Greensboro (PIT), 12 pm
Hi-A Bowling Green (TB) @ Winston-Salem (CWS), 7 pm

Thursday August 11
AA Montgomery (TBR) @ Chattanooga (CIN), 7:15 pm

Friday August 12
AA Northwest Arkansas (KCR) @ Arkansas (SEA), 7 pm

Saturday August 13
AA San Antonio (SDP) @ Frisco (TEX), 7 pm**

Anything with a double asterisk (**) is subject to change.

Draft League and Atlantic League may not be worth the time when I could spend it just relaxing in Atlantic City.

And I'll be seeing San Antonio in Frisco in May so I may not want to do it again when I can just spend Saturday arriving home and recovering.

There are three teams we'll see twice (Harrisburg, Jersey Shore, and Durham) and nine organizations where we won't see one of their teams at all. If you go across my whole life, after this trip I will have seen a minor league affiliate for every Major League team.

I don't know what all I will do on here related to it, but I do plan on doing video as much as possible at each stop.

17-20 games, 6000 miles on the road. I'm thinking 500 autographs is a pretty solid goal for it, not including what I purchase at the National-- just IP graphs. In 2018, I set a goal of 300 and got 343 across 12 games (and 574 including purchases). 500 is doable across this (that's 25 per game), especially if I do some custom 4x6 photos and grab team sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment