Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hounding Report: Rangers May 10 and 11, plus a TTM

We'll start with the TTM since I've been sitting on it a few days so as not to waste a post on three lines of info.  Former Oilers and Rangers defenseman Jeff Beukeboom signed four cards for me c/o the Hartford Wolfpack in 6 months.  That knocks out another for my Fleer Throwbacks set and gets me a little more pumped to send out a bunch of requests in the next few weeks.

Spoiler alert...
On Saturday, I decided to skip floorball and head for the tunnel after dropping my wife off at work.  I thought about skipping, but decided just to go ahead and go for it.  And am I ever glad I did.  First to stop was Adrian Beltre, who I missed out on a few weeks back and have never gotten.  He signed one-per for the most part, signing my 2012 Topps Heritage card.  Had I known he was going to be a one-per (a few early got two) I would have pulled my 2013 Archives card off the board instead.  Not that I'm complaining!

Rougned Odor, recently called up, came through next and I got him sweet-spot on a ROMLB. J.P. Arencibia also signed the only card I have left of him, coming through as Odor was stopped.  Kim Perry, his fiancee, was with him and signed for a few as well (for those who don't know, she's the lead singer for The Band Perry).  Jason Frasor came through and signed three, followed by me finishing off the day with two Tom Grieve cards.  I finally got a hold of his 1972 card, which I believe is the only one I didn't have signed (I could be wrong on that).

Rougned Odor
Sunday saw the standard crew stop and sign: Ron Washington on three cards, Martin Perez on three (first time I've gotten him), Frasor on my last two cards, Moreland on two, and Matt Harrison on three.

TOTALS: 25 autographs from 10 players.

No comments:

Post a Comment