Saturday, April 13, 2013

Graphing preparations, eBay sales, and upcoming entries

I'm back in Wichita Falls for the weekend.  Dropped some cards off with Arron as well-- he's hounding the Memphis Redbirds and Oklahoma Redhawks and trying to get a few items done for me.  I know at the very least he said he got Adron Chambers for me.

I also picked up a few packs of cards.  Walmart had jumbos of 2010 and 2011 Topps baseball on sale for 40% off, so I took a chance to see what I'd get.  I did pull cards of Mitch Moreland and David Murphy that I'm sure I'll get signed in the next few weeks, plus a few others for use in the next few weeks/months.

Seattle Mariners are next on the list on Saturday.  I got them last year in Cleveland and they were excellent.  Hoping for more of the same this year.  I'll be going for the Rangers at the tunnel Saturday and Sunday and probably inside on Saturday too. Hoping for better luck than I did with the Rangers-Rays the other day.

I have a few ideas for upcoming regular entries as well.  On Thursdays, I'll maybe do that Throwback Thursday thing where I take a look at some items I've had in my collection and how I got them, maybe some old hounding stories as well.  On Wednesdays, I'll have Wednesday Friendsday, where I'll interview a fellow autograph collector.  First one will be this week!

Glad to have a weekend off with nothing to do except relax back in Wichita Falls, see Gen, and just do nothing.  My last Saturday with no work or hounding was back in December.  It's been too long, and I'm looking forward to more of them in the not too distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment