Monday, May 20, 2013

Busy few days...

I was going to write about the weekend of hounding, but here it is minutes before I should be in bed.  So, not happening.

I was hoping to write about it Sunday afternoon/evening.  But then I remembered the Rangers game was an evening game instead of the standard Sunday afternoon.  And then I had tickets given to me.  I left in the fourth inning (thus missing the Rangers' comeback) because I felt dead.  Even fellow collector Alyssa, who saw me on the way out said "Drew, you look beat."

And I was.  I had been out hounding and watching baseball from 11 am to 11 pm Saturday, then 11 am to about 8:30 pm Sunday.  I was sunburned, and still had a mile and a quarter walk to get home.  I decided to bike it Saturday and walk it Sunday.  Wish I had biked both days.

So, I'll recap the hounding later this week.  Likely a double dose with the Rangers, Tigers, and A's all together.  Plus, we should have another Wednesday Friendsday coming soon.  If not this week, we'll push Mike back to next week.  A little preview, it's our first interview from the Great White North!

Rangers are now 8-0 in games I attend.  6-0 when I stay to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment