Sunday, October 12, 2014

We have clearance, Clarence - a TTM success

Got another back on Saturday though I didn't get it from the box until today on my way over the Plano for Browns' Backers.  Former defensive back Clarence Scott was one of the players I sent out to back in July and I got him back, signing the trio of cards I mailed his way.  He also wrote a short note back, letting me know he's in Dallas once a year on business and to give him a call sometime, enclosing his phone number as well.

This is the first time I've had a player tell me to give him a call;
he put both his cell and home number as well.
I may do just that-- especially if he's in the area during the Browns' season.  I'm sure the Browns Backers would love to have a former player watch a game with them.  And even if not, it would be cool to possibly meet up with a former player sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment