Sunday, July 5, 2015

IP and TTM, briefly

Still haven't mailed out my paid ones yet. Or any free ones.

TTM - Got Rudolph Giuliani on a Topps ATFF set card in 15 days.

IP
Friday, July 3, Rangers: 1/1 photo from Mitch Moreland, 1/1 photo from Ryan Rua with "First MLB player from Lake Erie College!" inscription, 4/4 from Steve Buechele, 3/3 from Mark Gubicza.

Sunday, July 5, Rangers: 4/4 from Dave Magadan, 3/3 from Steve Busby (with "NOT MY PICTURE" written on the 1975 Topps card that shows catcher Fran Healy).

I also picked up a few cards in a trade with Marcel in Sweden-- Tomi Kallio for my Topps Total set, plus Henrik Karlsson and Dennis Everberg. Also got a Danny Shelton auto from Bowman Chrome from a co-worker-- I think this is the only autograph I have from a current Brown.

Got Rangers alumni next weekend!  Got my book together and just am waiting on a few more to come in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment