Friday, April 7, 2017

March TTMs

I slowed down in March quite a bit since I had other things I needed to use money on. April will likely be the same, but with some IP 'graphing (including this weekend). Plus seeing as it's my birthday month, I may get to do some mailing after all with any money I get.

MARCH 2
Gregg Blasingame, c/o Concorde Fire Soccer, 3/3, 17 months
Tom Egan, c/o home, 3/3, 7 weeks

MARCH 7
Brock Davis, c/o home, 2/2, 2 months

MARCH 11
Frank Tanana, c/o home, 7/6, 1 months, added his usual signed tract

MARCH 13
Ernie McAnally, c/o home, 3/2, 1 week, added signed photo

MARCH 14
Doc Medich, c/o home, 3/3, 1 week
Wayne Granger, c/o home, 2/2, 1 week
Jim Fairey, c/o home, 2/2, 1 week

MARCH 15
Ron Fairly, c/o home, 3/4, 1 week, returned one unsigned
Bob Horner, c/o home, 1/1, 1 week for $5

MARCH 16
Godfrey Ingram, c/o home in UK, 7/7, 5 months, added US stamp over the UK one, postmarked from San Diego
Rich Morales, c/o home, 2/2, 2 weeks

MARCH 18
Al Michaels, c/o home, 2/2, 2 months
Keith Lampard, c/o home, 2/1, 2 weeks, added a short letter
Joe Brinkman, c/o home, 1/1, 1 week

MARCH 24
Don Denkinger, c/o home, 2/1, 2 weeks, added signed business card
Gary DiSarcina, c/o Red Sox ST, 2/2, 2 weeks

MARCH 25
Tom Bradley, c/o home, 3/3, 3 weeks

MARCH 27
Kevin Mack, c/o Cleveland Browns, 5/5, 10 months
Ryan Leaf, c/o home, 4/4, 3 weeks
Norm Miller, c/o home, 2/2, 3 weeks
Bill Haller, c/o home, 1/1, 2 weeks

MARCH 30
Jack McKeon, c/o home, 3/3, 3 weeks

2 comments:

  1. Don't know if you'll see this in time or not, but I'm heading to the Rangers game tonight. Wonder if you had any idea who will be in alumni alley. Hit me up at zman40 at hotmail dot com. I'll be graphing the royals on the inside if you want to meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in luck-- it was Bump Wills last night, and Rafael Palmeiro tonight. Gahhhhhh, I need him! I just got back the 1993 Upper Deck card with Raffy, Canseco, Gonzo, and Pudge last week signed by Gonzo. I'm heading out to Frisco tonight so I'll have to miss this one.

    ReplyDelete